Gravity Casting - Vacuum Casting
Trident Components offers gravity casting, also known as vacuum casting. Gravity casting has specific uses and advantages and we will help you with all aspects from design to completion. In addition to our gravity, or vacuum, casting capabilities, we also have a variety of materials and can provide you with great savings through our blanket order and warehousing services.
- is cost effective
- produces good quality components
- offers process control
- is best for creating small scale parts
- does not require a large machine to inject the metal
- start up cost is much less than die casting
- lends itself to more material types
Materials we Mold Cast
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from Trident Components
or call us today at 888-312-0745. Typical volumes start at 2500 pieces, average orders are usually 10,000 - 20,000 pieces.