Molded Powder Metal Parts - Powdered Metal Process
With Trident Components and modern technology, you have the option to choose molded powder metal parts which offer a cost-effective alternative over other applications. Our powdered metal process virtually eliminates secondary machining steps. Our blanket order and warehousing services can meet your molded powder metal part needs while greatly reducing costly expenditures.
The powdered metal process:
- boasts reduced cost-per-part and overall tooling expenses
- has low to mid-volume production capability
- works with materials that match your specific requirements
- creates parts that can possess a wide range of densities
- enables an increase of applications usually limited to utilize steel, brass, or bronze
- is able to produce parts with irregular curves or recesses that are hard to machine
- is suitable for high volume production with very little wastage of material
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from Trident Components
or call us today at 888-312-0745. Typical volumes start at 2500 pieces, average orders are usually 10,000 - 20,000 pieces.