Plastic Injection Molding
Injection Molded Hardware & Tools
Trident Components offers injection molded hardware and tools to meet the quality standards of the hardware and tool industries. With our up-to-date machines, warehousing facilities and variety of materials our product quality and service is unsurpassed. Customers who need accurate, dependable and quality hardware and tool plastic molding count on us for our production capabilities and competitive prices.
Injection molding for the hardware and tool industry:
- allows repeatable high tolerances
- increases the range of materials to be used
- decreases labor costs
- minimizes scrap losses
- requires little finishing after molding
- can produce complex shapes and fine features
- makes high-volume runs possible
- economically creates parts made from a single mold
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from Trident Components
or call us today at 888-312-0745. Typical volumes start at 2500 pieces, average orders are usually 10,000 - 20,000 pieces.