Aluminum Die Casting
Aluminum die casting is a main focus of Trident Components. We offer production facilities and capabilities to meet virtually any of your aluminum casting needs.
Affordable Aluminum Die Casting
Trident has developed its aluminum die casting services to provide the highest quality components at a low price. Our piece part prices are 10-20% less expensive, and our tooling is generally one-tenth – 90 percent – less expensive than our competitors. Do the math, and you’ll discover we offer substantial savings.
Whether you need a few hundred parts or a few hundred thousand, in either tiny or massive dimensions, Trident can accommodate your request at the best price. Our aluminum casting process is remarkable for:
- light weight
- low density
- resistance to the elements
- alloyed strength
- high reflectivity
- visually appealing appearance
JIT Aluminum Die Casting
Companies seeking JIT (just-in-time) manufacturing need rapid shipment, warehousing and affordable prices. In response Trident has developed JIT manufacturing for the aluminum die casting industry. Trident has warehousing available for weekly, monthly or quarterly deliveries, which can be handled with 24 hours of customer notice.
Advantages of Aluminum Die Casting
Aluminum die casting offers a number of advantages:
- Attractive finish. It yields the most cost-effective parts with the highest tolerance and finest finish.
- Natural material benefits. It allows for lightweight alloys that have great corrosion resistance, high electrical and thermal conductivity and strength at high temperatures.
- Strong castings. Aluminum castings possess dimensional stability for complex shapes and thin walls common to die casting.
- Affordable. Aluminum die casting is efficient and economical and offers a wide range of durable shapes and components.
- Outstanding precision stamping possible. Little or no machining is required after an aluminum part is die cast, because the process provides very close tolerances.
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from Trident Components
or call us today at 888-312-0745